2019 Silverado Medium Duty Regular Cab 4x4, Air-Flo Pro-Com Dump Body (Stock #19C169T)
- AKO AQQ AZ3 A31 BTN C5D DPN ED9 FPF FU7 HD1 IOB JL1 JTR KI4 K05 K40 L5D MIA NZZ N4C N4E PTO PWR UVC UY7 UZF VYU V22 V76 YAN 5DY 8E4 9L7 ZZ1
- UPFITTER SWITCHES provides up to 4-30 amp circuits to facilitate installation of aftermarket electrical accessories located on the instrument panel
- BATTERY TOP POST THREADED BATTERY JUMP START STUD (located on battery box)
- TRAILERING PROVISIONS TRAILERING WIRE HARNESS ONLY TRAILER COMBINED (STOP/TAIL/TURN) CONNECTION SOCKET AND HARNESS MOUNTED AT REAR OF FRAME.
- POWER TAKE OFF ENGINE CONTROL PROVISIONS
- GRILLE CHROME
- ENGINE DURAMAX 6.6L TURBO-DIESEL V8 B20-DIESEL COMPATIBLE 350 hp @ 2700 rpm 700 lb-ft torque @ 1600 rpm (STD)
- REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY
- AUDIO SYSTEM 7 DIAGONAL COLOR TOUCH-SCREEN WITH CHEVROLET INFOTAINMENT AM/FM stereo with seek-and-scan and digital clock includes Bluetooth streaming audio for music and select phones.
- GVWR 22 500 LBS. (10 206 KG)
- WHEELBASE 165 (419.1 CM) 84 CA (STD)
- RECOVERY HOOKS FRONT FRAME-MOUNTED BLACK
- SNOW PLOW PREP PACKAGE includes (UNL) auxiliary harness for headlamps and turn signals (KW5) 220-amp alternator forward lamp wiring harness and (TRW) provision for cab roof mounted lamp/beacon
- TAIL LAMP WIRING HARNESS PROVISIONS includes wiring for standard left and right taillamps separate 8 feet of extra cable wiring for left and right body-mounted tail lights
- GLASS DEEP-TINTED
- SKID PLATE STEEL FRAME-MOUNTED PROTECTS THE TRANSFER CASE FROM THE GROUND
- REAR AXLE 15 000 LB. (6 804 KG) DANA SPICER S16-130 SINGLE REDUCTION
- ENGINE BLOCK HEATER
- WINDOWS POWER WITH DRIVER EXPRESS UP AND DOWN AND EXPRESS DOWN ON ALL OTHER WINDOWS
- TIRES REAR 225/70R19.5G TRACTION BLACKWALL CONTINENTAL Max Axle Load: 15 000 lbs.
- TRAILER BRAKE CONTROLLER INTEGRATED
- REAR VISION CAMERA DISPLAY INTEGRATED INTO RADIO
- ELECTRICAL PROVISIONS REAR OF FRAME UPFITTER BODY BUILDER WIRING includes Sealed Connectors for Tail/Amber Turn/Marker/Backup/Accessory Power/Ground and Sealed Connector for Stop/Turn
- SEATS FRONT 40/20/40 SPLIT-BENCH CLOTH 3-PASSENGER. Includes driver and front passenger recline with outboard head restraints and center fold-down armrest with storage. Also includes manually adjustable driver lumbar lockable storage compartment in seat cushion and storage pockets.
- REAR SUSPENSION 15 500 LBS. (7 031 KG) MULTI-LEAF VARI-RATE
- ADDITIONAL FUEL 5 GALLONS
- WHEELS 19.5 X 6.75 STEEL GREY PAINTED 8-HOLES HUB PILOTED
- DPF DIESEL PARTICULATE FILTER MANUAL REGENERATION customer regeneration will not be allowed until the DPF load percentage has reached 100% full and a driver information center (DIC) message has been shown
- EXHAUST BRAKE
- MIRRORS OUTSIDE HEATED POWER-ADJUSTABLE VERTICAL TRAILERING UPPER GLASS MANUAL-FOLDING AND EXTENDING BLACK. Includes integrated turn signal indicators consisting of 51 square inch flat mirror surface positioned over a 24.5 square inch convex mirror surface with a common head and lower convex spotter glass (convex glass is not heated and not power adjustable) and addition of Auxiliary cargo lamp for backing up (helps to see trailer when backing up with a trailer) and amber auxiliary clearance lamp
- BACKUP ALARM
- RUGGED DUTY SERVICE TRANSMISSION AUTOMATIC CLOSE-RATIO 6 SPD WITH DOUBLE OVERDRIVE ALLISON A2700RDS ratios: 3.10 1ST 1.80 2ND 1.40 3RD 1.00 4TH 0.70 5TH 0.61 6TH Rugged Duty Series 26K GVW & 26K GCW Max.
- POWER OUTLET 110-VOLT AC
- Locking/Limited Slip Differential
- Four Wheel Drive
- Power Steering
- Steel Wheels
- Tires - Rear All-Season
- Running Boards/Side Steps
- AM/FM Stereo
- MP3 Player
- Auxiliary Audio Input
- Split Bench Seat
- Driver Adjustable Lumbar
- Vinyl Seats
- Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Power Door Locks
- Cruise Control
- Traction Control
- Daytime Running Lights
- Automatic Headlights
- Driver Air Bag
- Passenger Air Bag
- Passenger Air Bag On/Off Switch
- View All
Manufactured of 304 Stainless Steel the Pro-Com® combination body will ensure long life and low maintenance
Modern design with uni-body construction eliminates crossmembers. A low mount hoist with flat floor design ensures a lower center of gravity for a safer more stable load.
Allows for quick and efficient maintenance operations without the labor and time involved with traditional equipment. A single unit can be used for: a dump body, spreading ice control material, cold or hot mix patching, mulch and top soil work. The uses of the Pro-Com® are virtually endless.
|Price:||Call For Pricing|
|GM BUSINESS CHOICE||- $1,000|
|CHEVROLET MED DUTY REBATE||- $1,500|
|Dealer Discount||- $1,550|
|Additional Upfit Cost|
Contact Joe Basil Chevrolet for more info.(716) 795-4014
Vehicle available NOW in Depew, NY
**Exact options and accessories may vary. Please contact us for more information.
*** Price does not include tax, license and document fees.